Here is an example of how you could make a product demo using Swyzzle. For this example I’m going to create a Swyzzle show about green tea. Watch it here.
I usually start with a storyboard. Basically, I just want to get an idea of what my message is for the product demo.
Once I have an the storyboard, I start collecting my materials for the show.
For my green tea demo, I decided it would be less than a minute.
It is a good idea to create a folder for all the media so you can easily find it for uploading to Swyzzle.
- Locate some product images to use in the show. This is easy because all you have to do is search the web (or you may already have product images) and right-click the image and “Save Image as” to your newly created folder.
- Shoot some video to enhance your product message. This is not as hard as it sounds. Yes, professional videographers will have perfect video, lighting sound, etc., BUT, if you have a digital camera you can usually video tape through it as a last resort. If you are thinking about buying a web cam make sure it is capable of HD quality.
- If you are doing a voice-over, write a script for your show
- Log in to Swyzzle, click Shows, click Create A Show, then upload your image, video and music.
- Now, refer to your storyboard and create the show. (watch the tutorial below and see how its done.)
- When you are happy with your show, save it and exit the Swyzzle show editor.
- Preview your show to make sure you like the way it plays
- Click the Embed the Show tab and Copy to Clipboard.
- Embed the show in a web page or email it’s link to your mailing list.
Here is a Swyzzle show\details how I created my product demo. Note that I uploaded all the media before I began this tutorial.